1) Leave a stick of incense outside of the working area as an offering to the outside energies and ask them to please not interfere.
2)Prepare Ritual Area-Set up Altar, Smudge Area, Make Sure you have Everything
3)Ground and Center
4) Cast Circle-Call Quarters, Invoke Goddess and God
5)Recite Mabon invocation from Solitary Witch-Pg.88
6) Mabon Meditation-Attune with the new Autumn Energies
7) Leaf Healing Spell-This will be posted after I have this Rite posted.
8) Give thanks to your Dieties for all of the Blessings you have been Recieving
9) Cakes and Ale- Corn Bread and Apple Harvest Punch. Bless cakes and Ale-Wicca, by Scott Cunningham pg.133
10) Thank Goddess and God, Thank Quarters, Open Circle
11) Ground and Center
12) Pick Up Ritual Area
13) Thank the Outsiders once Again
This is a Solitary Mabon Rite that I wrote with the help of some of my Books. I will be doing this outside. Mabon is one of my favorite, if not my favorite, Sabbats. I feel very attuned with it. Blessed Be!